Sunday, April 25, 2010

Success Secrets of 30-Something Moguls

Success Secrets of 30-Something Moguls

Posted using ShareThis

A wonderful and inspiring article a friend shared with me this week.  I especially love the story about Kelly Flatley, who founded Bare Naked Granola-that granola is the BEST!!  I have always liked the packaging it comes in and how I could see the granola inside the package, so I was surprised to read that she was initially advised to stick with the usual cereal box format and that people wouldn't want to actually see the product.  She stood by her packaging decision though and inadvertently started a new packaging trend for cereal products!  Keep your eyes open for an upcoming post on the importance of product packaging for your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment